Top Reasons Why Forté Academy is Unique:
1) Reputation: Founded 20+ years ago and focused on “Excellence in Music Education for all ages”.
2) Forté Method: Follow proprietary Forté Music Education Method (see adjacent box).
3) Premium Offering: High-end comprehensive offering with best-in-class teachers engaged as employees (not independent contractors). This is highly unusual among private music schools because employees are more expensive to engaged compared to independent contracts. This is important for students because Forté requires teachers to undergo training and adhere to the Forté Method and its high standards. Other music schools that engage independent contractors are not allowed to train the teachers or manage what material is taught (or how the materials are taught).
4) Fundamentals: Teach the fundamentals of music education (not rote learning which is common in some other music schools).
5) Online Access: Students/Parents can access scheduling, billing, policies, procedures and contact information anywhere by smartphone, tablet or computer through a password protected and secure online system.
6) Scheduling: Flexible system supported by our dedicated Scheduling Manager.
7) Environment: Our studios are clean, safe and comfortable. All staff undergo background checks and thorough interview process. Coffee, tea and wifi are complimentary.
8) Satisfaction Guarantee: Your last month tuition is refunded if any concerns are not successfully addressed.
9) Performances: At least 4 recitals per year available to students.
10) Family: We are a family business servicing families.
Forté Music Education Method
1) Philosophy: The pursuit of learning and appreciating music is worthwhile because it enriches and touches each person’s life and soul in a positive manner. Music is a lifelong pursuit.
2) Curriculum: Forté developed its own proprietary and innovative multi-level curriculum to teach piano. Forté is currently developing proprietary curriculums for its other programs to be rolled out in 2018 (strings, voice, guitar and drums). Students may deviate from the curriculums upon request.
3) Teacher Training: All teachers are required to undergo continuous training to adhere to the curriculum standards and other elements of the Forté Method. Teachers focus on supportive and encouraging behaviors to encourage motivation in all students.
4) Injury-free Technique: Forté focuses on proper posture, technique, positioning and physical maturity levels to ensure students learn proper habits in a safe manner.
5) Practice Charts: Students are provided assignments after each lesson and practice charts are utilized to track progress.
6) Expectations & Assessments: Student expectations are written down and progress is assessed every month by the Director; written progress reports are provided to each student twice annually.
7) Testing: Students are required to reach satisfactory score with testing at each level before advancing to next phase of the curriculum.
8) Recognition: Forté is currently developing a system to reward students with points earned for practice charts, recitals, testing, computer lab, etc). Points can be converted into recognition awards and/or prizes.
9) Music Education Computer Lab: Engage in computer lab reinforce the fundamentals learned in the private lessons (note reading, ear training, etc).
My 9-year-old son, Noah, is an amazing drummer, thanks to his patient teachers at Forte Academy of Music. I myself started piano as a beginner at Forte and in no time my teacher had me reading music and playing songs.
We were studying at another music school with cheaper tuition, but moved to Forté because of the excellent instruction and superior program. Forté has so much more to offer, and our children made more progress, which makes the tuition an excellent value.
With five children, our family schedule is very hectic. Forte worked hard to get all our piano lessons on the same day, which was so convenient for us!
I like the professionalism of Forté Academy’s instruction. It is up to date with current methods for correct playing. As a beginning adult I also appreciate the encouragement I receive from Forté instructors.
The competent level of instruction, passion for excellence, and love of music has enhanced Kyle’s refinement for his own love of music. Forte Academy offers professional instruction with techniques that enable any student to excel at their own pace. Forte has offered and delivered above and beyond what we expected.
Forte’s music program is top-notch! Their unique method of teaching piano, as well as theory, gives students a solid background in music. Over the past 7 years my daughters have taken piano lessons at Forte, and I have been very pleased and impressed with their progress and musical knowledge.
We provide private and group music lessons for early childhood, children and adults. We are located in the south Denver area and proudly offering private music lessons in piano, violin, viola, guitar, ukelele, voice, and drums.
Centennial, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Lonetree, Parker, Lakewood, Denver